There are two major categories of fish food sources: one is natural bait; one is artificial breeding of fish according to the nutritional needs of fish. Under the current large-scale farming conditions, artificial feed has become an important source of nutrient for the growth of fish. However, in the face of the current variety of artificial feed, how to choose feed and take a scientific feeding method to get the best economic benefits, is the concern of each farmer, the aquaculture feed on the use of the relevant issues to talk about Point of view.
First, the relationship between farming costs and prices
Feed costs and the proportion of aquaculture an average of 40% -50%, as high as about 65%. Therefore, farmers to achieve better economic benefits, reduce feed costs is very important. Often some people think that feed prices are low, less investment, low cost, especially in economically underdeveloped areas is more prominent, but the use of feed is not the case, see the following formula.
Unit fish production feed cost = bait coefficient × feed price
It can be seen that the feed cost per unit of fish production is determined by the feed coefficient and the feed price. There are two options for selecting feed:
A high feed coefficient, but the feed price is low.
B bait coefficient is low, but the price is higher.
Second, the relationship between feed quality and growth rate
Assuming a case where the feeding rate is 4%, an example of a 1000 kilogram of fish pond is fed with the above example A and B feed.
A feed feed material 1.85, the daily gain is (1000 × 4%) / 1.85 = 21.62 kg.
B feed bait coefficient 1.25, the daily gain is (1000 × 4%) / 1.25 = 32 kg.
1. To the same growth of 100 days, A feed long fish 2162 kg, then B feed can be long fish 3200 kg, 1038 kg longer than A feed.
2. To the same growth of 2162 kg, A feed to be 100 days, then B feed only 67.6 days (2162 kg / 32 kg / day), less than A feed feeding 32.4 days.
That is, in the same time (100 days), B feed than the A feed long fish 1038 kg. At the same weight gain, B feeds can save up to 32.4% over A feed.
Third, the amount of feeding and feeding
1, the amount of feeding: According to the stocking specifications, the number of fish to eat the growth rate and the bait to determine the coefficient.
Namely: feeding amount = stocking weight × growth factor × bait coefficient
So as to calculate the total amount of food required throughout the year in order to arrange the annual beverage plan and funds required to avoid funding, feed gap, early preparation, generally 7,8,9 three months is the peak growth period, The amount of food accounted for 65% of the entire growth process, this time to seize the opportunity to prepare enough food in order to ensure the normal growth of fish.
2, Japanese investment. According to the annual plan to measure the amount of bait and the proportion of each month to calculate, but also by the fish weight of 1% to 5% to calculate the average monthly feeding amount, the average in the middle of the average, less early , Later to more.
3, the number of days and time to vote. Summer fish fry, the water temperature is higher, the individual is small, the number of daily feeding should be no less than 5 to 6 times, 7 to 9 months of fish feeding the most prosperous, the fastest growing period, the number of feeding should be 4 to 5 times. After 10 months with the water temperature decreased, the number of feeding gradually reduced until the fish no longer feeding so far. Each feeding time of not less than 20 minutes to ensure that the fish eat Bacheng full and not the principle of waste.
4. Feeding principles and methods. Uniform, good, good is the general principle. Even according to the requirements of the fish, evenly fed every day, so that not only can prevent the disease, to ensure normal growth, and can improve the efficiency of bait; foot, is the best amount of feeding, to meet the needs of fish; Quality quality, nutrition comprehensive, palatable, fresh and so on.
Timing, quantitative, positioning is the basic feeding method, combined with watching the weather, watching the water quality, watching fish eating and activities to determine the number of flexible feeding and quantity.
To sum up, in aquaculture to achieve good economic benefits, the use of feed mainly depends on the quality, rather than the price (of course, better quality and cheap). In the case of financial and favorable conditions for growth, farmers should use high-quality feed materials, to take a scientific feeding method. (Source: China Economic Net)
Fourth, feed selection
1, the type of choice: a wide range of aquatic feed, from the shape can be divided into powder feed, soft pellet feed, hard pellet feed and puffed feed. From the use of said, there are carp material, shrimp material, a fish and other fish. In order to choose a large number of aquatic feed quality and cheap, to be clear what kind of material, "the fish down." If you are raising a crucian carp, it is necessary to buy carp material, can not use other materials instead, but also to see is the kind of fish or fish into the fish.
2, the quality of choice: to determine the type of feed, and then look at the quality of feed.
(1) the credibility of choice. To select the reputable, large-scale enterprises produced by the feed products, they have a relatively strong capital and technical strength, can guarantee the production of feed nutrition balance, formula science, and can be targeted, such as specifically for carp design feed , There are specifically designed for grass carp feed, so highly targeted.
(2) packaging options. Do not ignore the labels on feed packaging when buying aquatic feed. Feed labels are generally in the upper left corner of the feed packaging, respectively, marked the name, nutrition, production, shelf life and other important content, especially the use of instructions. So when you have to read carefully.
(3) particle size selection. There is doubt to consult the dealer clearly, to avoid the loss caused by improper use. Particular emphasis is on the purchase of aquatic feed, we must see the size of the size. Aquatic feed grain size from 0.5 to 8.0 mm have, were fed different mouth water products. Basically the diameter of the feed should be 2/3 of the longitudinal length of the aquatic product. Take the head of the bream, if the longitudinal length of the mouth is 9 mm, it is suitable for feeding feeds with a diameter of 6 mm, so that will not cause waste, it will not affect the feeding. To determine the quality of aquatic feed, have to look at how the appearance.
(4) color selection. From the color aspects of identification of good feed: there should be a relatively bright luster and color is the same, which is the choice of feed the first sensory indicators.
(5) can not choose to occur mildew or deterioration of the feed. Mildew or deterioration of the feed are generally blue and very uneven color, inconsistent, this feed will not choose. In particular, the preservation process, because the southern weather is relatively humid, it is easy to mold, so this time the choice of feed must be careful, like this metamorphic feed generally do not choose. In addition to not choose moldy feed, the bonded together in the feed and do not choose, because the humidity and so on, making the feed sticking, bonding some nutrients may occur after some changes.
(6) appearance selection. From the appearance of the feed can determine the quality of the pros and cons, from the smell of feed can also identify the quality of good or bad. From the smell on the identification of good feed, especially aquatic feed, due to the use of some fish meal, generally have a normal fish smell, smell more pleasant. If it is relatively poor feed, because it uses some fish meal substitutes, this fish smell is relatively light, or simply no. In addition, the bad feed may be a musty or "hai", which is actually the taste of fat after the oxidation, the feed should not be fed, because the feed once fed, it may cause The large area of the fish died.
In the purchase of aquatic feed, may wish to take a little, put in the water soak for some time to see how stable its stability in the water, through the stability can also see the feed is good or bad.
- Method Of Reducing The Cost Of Pig
- Nutrition In Weaned Piglets Diarrhe...
- Why Do You Want To Add To The Feed ...
- To Treat Pig What Taboo
- How To Make Pig Less Sick
- Winter Chicken What Are The Points ...
- Uncovering Mysteries Fermentation Feed
- Primary Role Of Viable Micro-organi...
- Proper Use Of Microbial Fermentatio...
- How Can You Save Chicken Feed, Farm...
- Protein Feed Conducive To The Absor...
- Plant Feed Extremely Rich In Resources
- Aquiculture Feeds How Quality Is Di...
- The Importance Of Vitamins In Anima...
- Feed Additives Play The Role And Use
- Aquiculture Feeds How To Distinguis...
- How To Distinguish The Quality Of A...
- Precautions For Feeding Of Aquacult...
- Aquaculture Feed Options Are Stressful
- Protein Feed Contains Quite High Us...