Fishmeal is an excellent animal protein feed that balances proteins and amino acids and is a good feed for balancing minerals, especially with the trace elements. But what about the nutritional value of fishmeal? Let's take a look at it together.
(1) high biological value: high-quality imported fish meal protein content of more than 60%, some up to 70%; domestic high-quality fish meal protein 55% or more. A variety of amino acid content is high and balanced, so its biological value is high,and that is the balance of poultry diet quality animal feed.
(2) high energy: fish meal contains high fat, imported fishmeal containing about 10% of fat; domestic fish meal standards for 10% -14%, but some as high as 15% -20%. Therefore, the metabolism of fishmeal can be for chickens, usually at 11.7-12.55 MJ / kg. But its fat easily oxidized, often resulting in vitamin A and vitamin E with the oxidation of oil and lack of fat oxidation at the same time, it is caused by one of the reasons for the spontaneous combustion of fish meal.
(3) Calcium and phosphorus are high: fish powder calcium 3.8% -7%, phosphorus 2.76% -3.5%, the better the quality of fish meal, the higher the phosphorus content, phosphorus utilization rate of 100%. But in the storage process, due to chemical decomposition, phosphorus is free and become a single element phosphorus. Simple phosphorus burning point is very low, no fire can spontaneous combustion, which is the fish meal in the storage process is easy to spontaneous combustion of the second reason.
(4) high content of trace elements: fish meal contains six kinds of trace elements commonly used in chickens, especially zinc and selenium content of the highest. According to the analysis, per kilogram of fish meal containing zinc 97.5-151 mg, tuna meal up to 213 mg, freshwater fishmeal was 60 mg; per kilogram of fish meal selenium 1.5-2.2 mg, tuna meal up to 4-6 mg.
(5) B vitamins rich: especially rich in choline and vitamin B2. According to the analysis, Peruvian fish meal with vitamin B27.1 mg, pantothenic acid 9.5 mg, vitamin H390 micrograms, folic acid 0.22 mg, choline 3978 mg, niacin 68.8 mg, vitamin B12110 micrograms.
(6) contains unknown growth factors: the exact composition has not yet purified, it is not named, but its growth is recognized and is also positive.
(7) high digestibility: chicken fish meal protein and fat digestibility were 91% -93% and 78% -91%.
(8) high salt content: imports of fish meal salinity in the 1.5% -2.5%, domestic fishmeal national standards are: a two fishmeal 4%, three fishmeal 5%, but the actual not adulterated fish meal are exceeded, Some up to 15% -20%; and in recent years, doping fake fishmeal most of the low salt content, individual fake fish meal less than 1%. As the high salinity of fish meal, easy to absorb moisture, is conducive to the breeding of bacteria, mold and yeast, causing the temperature rise, often agglomerate mold even spontaneous combustion, which is the fish meal in the storage process is likely to cause spontaneous combustion another reason.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Microbial fermentation of feed in w...
- What benefits does fermentation fee...
- How to reduce the cost of pig feed ...
- Introduction of feed additives
- Additive class
- Component analysis
- Growth agent
- Organic fish feed benefit
- Feeding ducks how to save feed
- Common farm feed simple nutritional...
- Introduction to aquatic animal spec...