Model NO.: Polifar-L-Lysine
Type: Keeping Health and Promoting Growth
Main Nutrients: Functional Feed
Specification: SGS approved
HS Code: 29224110
Main Ingredient: Amino Acid
Shape: Crushed Feed
Color: Yellow to Brown
Origin: Jiangsu Province
Chemical formula: C6H14N2O2.HCL
Molecular weight: 182.65
Product performance:Lysine is a kind of amino-acid, which can not be compounded in the animal body. It plays an important role in metabolism. it has the function of increasing the practical utilities of feed, improving the meat quality and promoting the growth of animals. It is especially useful for rumen animals such as milk cattle, meat cattle, sheep and so on. It is a kind of good feed additives for ruminants.
Description:Brown or light brown granule, tasteless or special odour, Easily soluble in water, but insoluble in alcohol and aether.
Storage: Stockpiled at the ventilated place, avoiding rain, moisture and insolation. Please handle with care to prevent bag damage, store away from toxic substances.
Packing: Net 25kg/1000kg in Plastic woven bags with PE lining
Loading: 17MT/20FCL'; 14MT/20FCL' with pallets
Expiration date: For two years
|Content (on dry basis)||≥98.50%||98.80%|
|Specific Rotation||+18.0°~ +21.5°||+20.00°|
|Loss on Drying||≤1.0%||0.50%|
|Residue on Ignition||≤0.3%||0.20%|
|Residue after Burning||≤0.3%||0.17%|
Related Industry Knowledge
- Microbial fermentation of feed in w...
- What benefits does fermentation fee...
- How to reduce the cost of pig feed ...
- Introduction of feed additives
- Additive class
- Component analysis
- Growth agent
- Organic fish feed benefit
- Feeding ducks how to save feed
- Common farm feed simple nutritional...
- How to improve the utilization rate...
- Production Process and Prospect of ...
- The method of identifying real fish...
- Warehouse and management of fish meal
- The rise of domestic fishmeal in China
- High Quality Cgm for Animal Feed -F...
- How can we save the fishmeal purcha...
- The benefits of fishmeal
- Introduction to aquatic animal spec...