Model NO.: WPCGF18
Type: Keeping Health and Promoting Growth
Main Nutrients: Protein
Color: Yellow, Light Yellow
Moisture: 12% Max
Specification: health certificate
HS Code: 23099010
Main Ingredient: Protein
Shape: Powder Feed
Application: Poultry Feeds, Aquatic Feeds, etc.
Smell: Normal, No Objectional Odor
Protein Content: 18% Min
Ash: 8% Max
Shelf Time: 18 Months
Transport Package: Ton Bags or 50/25 Kg PP Bags
Dear friends, thanks for your interests to our feeding products. Now our inland factory is developing international market. Because of the advantages of inland labor price and raw material distance, our factory can offer you very competitive price. Main products include corn gluten meal and soybean hulls. Hope to cooperate with you soon.
we can provide you many kinds of corn gluten feed with different price levels. all protein contents can be assured. we can produce it as your requirements to meet your target cost.
There are two kinds of Corn gluten Feed, you could choose which one you need.
A) One is corn starch, corn fiber, chopped corn, corn husk composite,through high temperature crushing,degreasing, acid bacteria strains in the deep, liquid, solid state mixed fermentation. By low temperature hydrolysis,the compound protein feed puffing drying production,color is brown. Nutritionis rich, Have a variety of Nutritional properties of coarse grain, is rich in amino acids, is raising chickens, ducks, geese, the ideal of the newborn piggy pig, fish and all kinds of other animals feed.
This produt compared to other plant protein raw material has the following features:
1.High pigment, color and lustre is natural. Good color, Bring Up the material looks good.
2.High energy and saturated absorption rate, Low energy consumption, Not easily, Promote animal growth
3.Smells aroma,taste good. Suitable for a variety of feed protein and energy supplement
4.In addition to calcium, phosphorus, Still contain rich minerals.
|Color:||Yellow or light yellow|
|Smell||Slightly fermented odor|
|Protein||18% min (18-35%)|
|Amino Acid||Glutamic acid 6.331%, arginine 2.456%, methionine 1.211%, tryptophan 0.543%,, phenylalanine 2.12%, lysine 1.091%|
B) The other one is made of corn bran spraied corn slurry which is separated from the manufacturing process of corn starch and then by steam drying. Mainly used for livestock and poultry feed, mostly used in cow and laying hens feeding.
1. yellow color, high natural pigment content.
2. good palatability, animals like to eat( good smell and taste good). Suitable for a variety of protein and energy supplement
3. high energy content 1.7 ~ 2.5Mcal / kg, fast absorption speed, low power consumption, not easy to feel saturation, promote animal growth.
4. digestibility: over 90%
5. lower cost
|Smell||Inherent smell of corn protein feed, no objectional odor.|
|shape and colour||Yellow powder|
Related Industry Knowledge
- Microbial fermentation of feed in w...
- What benefits does fermentation fee...
- How to reduce the cost of pig feed ...
- Introduction of feed additives
- Additive class
- Component analysis
- Growth agent
- Organic fish feed benefit
- Feeding ducks how to save feed
- Common farm feed simple nutritional...
- Amino Acid L-Lysine Animal Feed
- How to improve the utilization rate...
- Production Process and Prospect of ...
- The method of identifying real fish...
- Warehouse and management of fish meal
- The rise of domestic fishmeal in China
- High Quality Cgm for Animal Feed -F...
- How can we save the fishmeal purcha...
- The benefits of fishmeal
- Introduction to aquatic animal spec...